We Understand Social Media
We recognize that the relationship between SEO and social media is becoming more and more intertwined, which is why we tie social media into our web development process and ongoing search marketing strategies. Our specialties include industrial/B2B social media marketing and social media consulting.
Once your new website has launched (or you've signed up for optimization on your current website) and major marketing priorities have been addressed, our team will work with you to decipher the right channels for your audience and develop a strategy around that. We will also assist in online reputation management by making sure that wherever your business is discussed, you are part of the conversation.
- Installing social media share bars on your site: allowing your content to emailed, liked, tweeted, or +1'd
- Creating social media channels compatible with your brand, with varying levels of participation: including custom, optimized Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn company pages, YouTube channels, Google Plus pages, Flickr accounts, and Pinterest profiles (amongst others)
- Showcasing your profiles within your website and mobile website design and adding publisher code where applicable
- Blog integration: complete with topic outline, calendar and ongoing consulting
- Formulating social media calendars: with specific roles and goals in mind
- Social Media training/consulting: allowing you to have complete control over your brand's message if you so desire
- Brand reputation management: monitoring various profiles and review sites to alert you of any social mentions and devising strategies on how to respond. Also, strategies on how to increase positive reviews, which are important to Local SEO.
- Promoting content through social media channels: thereby creating links and traffic to your site
- Reporting analytics on social activity