Is your website effective? People are searching for your products and services online every day, but can they find your website? You may have a fantastic website design, however for it to be successful, potential visitors must be able to find your site when searching for the information or services you offer.
SEO is designed to help make your site appear the most relevant to the searches your target viewers are likely to use by making your site fit as closely as possible within the searches performed with your target market.
As a full service Search Engine Marketing Company, we offer a full range of comprehensive Search Engine Marketing Campaigns.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing organic visibility to relevant users through search engines. At MediaWorks, our approach to SEO is all about quality — bringing relevant users to your website looking for your product or service to ultimately bring you quality leads.
Why Do You Need us?
How is your company showing up on Google or Bing? Do you show up or do your competitors?
This is where we come in. We partner with you to understand your business and your users to help you grow your reach in organic search engine results.
SEO is truly an investment and one that has to be maintained on an ongoing basis. And when grown and maintained correctly over time, it can lead to new business. Competition in the web world may not be the companies you're familiar with. You'll find competition coming from unlikely places and industries.
Every business wants to rank high but everyone can't. Only a few get the positions that matter. And where you rank today is all based on the signals your site gives to the algorithm behind the search engines.
More Than Just SEO
We love what we do and we want you to love the accountability, customer service, and knowledge around your business goals. In the ever-evolving world of search engine optimization, our philosophy is to be open, innovative, educated and perform exceptional work.
Our Customer Relationship Team that will support you not only includes an SEO, but a Conversion Improvement Specialist, Team Lead & a Paid Search Specialist if you're doing PPC with us. We're an extension of your team and take that very seriously.
MediaWorks can help you:
- Get indexed by popular search engines for keyword phrases that best describe your products and services
- Improve rankings for selected keyword phrases to improve your chances of being found by prospective clients and members.
- Boost traffic to your website through organic search engine listings through careful keyword selection and improved search engine rankings.
- Track changes in your search engine rankings and website traffic to evaluate the effectiveness of search engine optimization.
Our One Stop Shop Internet Marketing Services Include:
- Pay Per Click: paid search marketing is an outstanding advertising tool utilized to generate immediate traffic and increase sales leads.
- Natural Search Engine Optimization Plans (SEO): Ensure a website is fully visible on the major search engines in response to specific consumer search terms and keywords.
- Social Media Marketing Campaign: Take advantage of the world of social media to create a buzz and spread the word about your products and services.
- E-mail / E-Newsletter Marketing: Send E-mail or E-Newsletter to the potential or the current customers.
- Display & Banner ads: Take advantage of advertising on targeted websites for invaluable branding and lead generation.
- Web Analytics: Find out where your browsers are going, what they are doing and evaluate their behavior to gain the competitive edge. Leverage your website's analytics to maximize your ROI!
We like knowing where our money is going and we appreciate accountability. We're sure you feel the same. That's why in addition to our in depth reporting, we provide a detailed journal showing where every minute of your SEO hours were allocated. Doing so means that you know what our content, social media & other SEO strategies mean for your business.
Ready To Meet Your Team?
When you're ready to get started, you will first be introduced to your customer relationship team in our Arvada, Colorado office. After an introductory meeting and a preliminary website audit, we'll get started on setting the right foundation for meeting your business goals. If you'd like a preliminary audit of your website to help you determine whether or not our services would be helpful, we can start there too!